Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jerry Gergich (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 27 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 824)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- One Last Ride: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Jim O'Heir
- One Last Ride: Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Jim O'Heir
- Two Funerals (2015) TV episode, Played by Jim O'Heir
- The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show (2015) TV episode, Played by Jim O'Heir
- Pie-Mary (2015) TV episode, Played by Jim O'Heir
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Jim O'Heir
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Larry Dorf
Tom Haverford: It's your fault Lil Sebastian is missing.
Jerry Gergich: You were the one who was supposed to be watching him.
April Ludgate: Jerry, could you please shut up? I can't hear myself not talking to Andy.
Andy Dwyer: Ron, I don't know what I did wrong.
April Ludgate: Ron, tell him he's stupid.
Ron Swanson: OH, all of you shut up! Andy, April is mad because you said 'Awesome sauce' instead of 'I love you, too'. April, he loves you, so stop being a child. Tom, we all know that you lost Lil Sebastian. Jerry, you shouldn't have been burying your face into funnel cakes. Now all of you apologize.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.