Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Story of Ruth (1960)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- "The Holy Bible Kid Style"
- Humble & Kind (????) TV episode, Played by Sonari Jo
- Humble Thy Self (2015) Played by Sonari Jo
- Ruth (2014) TV episode, Played by Brian Dobson
- "Zola Levitt Presents"
... aka "Zola Levitt: LIVE" - USA (first season title)
- Ruth: Your People Shall Be My People (Part 1 of 8) - The Covering (2011) TV episode, Played by Eyal Rozales
- The Book of Ruth: Journey of Faith (2009) (V) Played by Carman
- A Journey of Faith: The Making of Book of Ruth (2009) (V) Played by Carman
- "Friends and Heroes"
- Lost in Alexandria (2007) TV episode, Played by Len Carlson
- Kids' Ten Commandments: The Not So Golden Calf (2003) (V) Played by Maurice LaMarche
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Ruth (1996) TV episode, Played by Clive Russell
- "Animated Stories from the Bible"
- The Story of Ruth (1994) TV episode, Played by Victor Humphries
- Golem, l'esprit de l'exil (1992) Played by Sotigui Kouyaté
- "Animated Stories from the New Testament"
- Kingdom of Heaven (1991) TV episode, Played by Alan Nash
... aka "Anime oyako gekijô" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Personal Computer Travel Detectives" - Japan (English title) (literal English title)
... aka "Superbook" - USA
- Mother's Day: Ruth, Naomi and Boaz (1982) TV episode, Played by Ray Owens
- The Story of Ruth (1960) Played by Stuart Whitman
- "The Old Testament Scriptures" Played by Guy Prescott
- Ruth: A Faithful Woman (????) TV episode, Played by Guy Prescott
- Ruth (1948) Played by Peter Williams
Boaz: I don't want you to work anyone's field but mine. You have the freedom to do whatever you need to do.
Ruth: Thank you. You must know that I'm not of your people. Why are you so good to me?
Boaz: I don't see people for who they're not. I see them for who they are.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.