Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Diamond Jim Brady (Character)
from Diamond Jim (1935)
- The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw (1991) (TV) Played by Dion Anderson
- Somewhere in Time (1980) Played by Don Melvoin (as Diamond Jim)
- Home on the Range (1978) TV episode, Played by David Healy
- Ziegfeld: The Man and His Women (1978) (TV) Played by Leon Charles
- Diamond Stud (1970) Played by Robert Hall (as 'Diamond' Jim Brady)
- "The Red Skelton Hour"
... aka "The Red Skelton Show" - Canada (original title)
- While Trying to Win the West, He Lost the East (1969) TV episode, Played by Roland Winters
- Diamond Jim: Skulduggery in Samantha (1965) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- "Death Valley Days"
... aka "Call of the West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Pioneers" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Trails West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Western Star Theater" - USA (syndication title)
- Diamond Jim Brady (1963) TV episode, Played by Howard Keel
- One of Our Trains Is Missing (1962) TV episode, Played by Barry Kelley
- Lillian Russell (1940) Played by Edward Arnold
- The Gentleman from Louisiana (1936) Played by Charles C. Wilson
- Diamond Jim (1935) Played by Edward Arnold (as Diamond Jim)
- Broadway to Hollywood (1933) Played by Robert Greig (as 'Diamond Jim' Brady)
Enwright: Well, Mr. Brady, I realise that you wanted something from me, but I didn't know just what it was, so I did a little checking up, too - on you. You do have an amazing array of friends - gamblers, swindlers, brawlers, sportsmen, pugilists, ladies of the theater. Doesn't make you seem sound a saint, does it, Brady?
Diamond Jim Brady: To get your railroad into Samantha, Mr. Enwright, the last person in the world you need is a saint.
Enwright: The last person I need is you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.