Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brian Malony (Character)
from "Street Legal" (1987)
- "Street Legal"
- Last Rites: Part 2 (1994) TV episode, Played by Ron Lea
- Last Rites: Part 1 (1994) TV episode, Played by Ron Lea
- Crossroads (1994) TV episode, Played by Ron Lea
- Persons Living or Dead (1994) TV episode, Played by Ron Lea
- Feared by the Bad, Loved by the Good (1993) TV episode, Played by Ron Lea
Leon Robinovitch: You won't forget to turn out the lights, will you Counsel?
Brian Malony: I had you. The jury ignored the judge's charge.
Leon Robinovitch: Reasonable doubt, Brian, reasonable doubt.
Brian Malony: This isn't over. I'll be recommending the Crown appeal.
Leon Robinovitch: [laughs] They won't. After all, how many judgeships can Drury promise?
Brian Malony: What are you talking about?
[Leon and Brian look to the back of the courtroom and see Laura Crosby in the doorway]
Leon Robinovitch: Justice, Malony. Getting drunk and bragging about the job is no way to ascend to the bench, Brian.
[after Leon and Laura leave, Brian picks up his briefcase and starts smashing it against a table]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.