Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jason Rafiel (Character)
from Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: Nemesis (1987) (TV)
- "Agatha Christie's Marple"
... aka "Agatha Christie's Miss Marple" - USA (complete title)
- A Caribbean Mystery (2013) TV episode, Played by Antony Sher (as Rafiel)
- Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: A Caribbean Mystery (1989) (TV) Played by Donald Pleasence
- Agatha Christie's Miss Marple: Nemesis (1987) (TV) Played by Frank Gatliff
- A Caribbean Mystery (1983) (TV) Played by Barnard Hughes (as Mr. Rafiel)
Jason Rafiel: It's up to her now. Thousand of years ago she had a measuring rod, a sword, and a whip. Yes, it was called a scourge. She rode about in a chariot drawn by griffins. Nemesis. Last time I saw her, she was wearing a pink, woolly shawl. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.