Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hal Jordan (Character)
from Green Lantern (2011)
|Photos (See all 59 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 33)|
- Justice League: War (2014) (V) Played by Justin Kirk
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013) (V) Played by Nathan Fillion
- "Green Lantern: The Animated Series"
- Dark Matter (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Keaton
- Ranx (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Keaton
- Scarred (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Keaton
- Larfleeze (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Keaton
- Love Is a Battlefield (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Keaton
- John Stewart: Rise of the New Lantern (2013) Played by Jason DeVan
- Yawn Carter/Franklin & Crash (2012) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- Al Pacino and the Chipmunks/That's What Super Friends Are For (2012) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Money Ball Z/Green Care Bear (2011) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- RiOa/Thomas the Unstoppable Tank Engine (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Agendas (2012) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- "Robot Chicken"
- Beastmaster and Commander (2011) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Scorn of the Star Sapphire! (2011) TV episode, Played by Loren Lester
- The Eyes of Despero! (2009) TV episode, Played by Loren Lester
- Green Lantern (2011) Played by Ryan Reynolds / Gattlin Griffith (as Young Hal)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (2011) (V) Played by Nathan Fillion
- Green Lantern: First Flight (2009) (V) Played by Christopher Meloni
- Justice League: The New Frontier (2008) (V) Played by David Boreanaz
- "The Batman"
- Ring Toss (2007) TV episode, Played by Dermot Mulroney
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- The Once and Future Thing: Part Two: Time, Warped (2005) TV episode, Played by Adam Baldwin
- "Duck Dodgers"
... aka "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century" - USA (long title)
- The Green Loontern (2003) TV episode, Played by Kevin Smith
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013) (VG) Played by Adam Baldwin
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (2011) (VG) Played by Ryan Reynolds
- DC Universe Online (2011) (VG) Played by Aaron Mace
- Justice League Heroes (2006) (VG) Played by John Rubinow
... aka "Justice League Heroes: The Flash" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Hour"
... aka "CBC News: The Hour" - Canada (English title) (long title)
... aka "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
- New Year's Special (2010) TV episode, Played by Ryan Reynolds
Hal Jordan: Aya, please estimate time for repairs.
Aya: Calculating. Ultrawarp ready in 9.2...
Hal Jordan: 9 minutes, no problem.
Aya: 9.21 months.
Hal Jordan: ...Okay. Can we form a construct and replace the defective part for the ride home?
Aya: The construct would have to be an exact copy of the ultra-warp coil mechanism and its 56 moving parts, to within a 0.8162 microns tolerance.
Hal Jordan: [to Rev and Kilowog] Can either of you do that?
Kilowog: I make hammers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.