Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Oswald Cobblepot (Character)
from "Gotham" (2014)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Pilot (2014) TV episode, Played by Robin Taylor
- Penguin: Bird of Prey (2014) Played by Chris Clark / Miles Davidow (as Young Oswald Cobblepot)
- Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014) (V) Played by Nolan North
- Batman Revealed (2012) Played by Chris Clark
- "The Batman"
- The End of the Batman (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Night and the City (2005) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Call of the Cobblepot (2004) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Judgment Day (1998) TV episode, Played by Paul Williams
- Girls' Nite Out (1998) TV episode, Played by Paul Williams
- The Ultimate Thrill (1998) TV episode, Played by Paul Williams
- Joker's Millions (1998) TV episode, Played by Paul Williams
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Knight Time (1998) TV episode, Played by Paul Williams
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- I've Got Batman in My Basement (1992) TV episode, Played by Paul Williams
- Batman Returns (1992) Played by Danny DeVito
Dick Grayson: You sure The Joker's inside?
Barbara Gordon: The Penguin's throwing a "going legit" party.
Oswald Cobblepot: Sorry, we're full up tonight. Shoo, shoo.
Barbara Gordon: [loudly] Gee, you'd never think Penguin would turn away the Police Commissioner's daughter.
Oswald Cobblepot: [under his breath] Egad, Gordon's brat!
Oswald Cobblepot: My dear Miss Gordon, how nice to see you! Welcome, have fun, and by all means, send the bill to me.
Barbara Gordon: Thank you, Mr. Cobblepot.
Oswald Cobblepot: [muttering] Lousy little freeloader...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.