Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Matt Murdock (Character)
from Daredevil (2003)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- The Badly Animated Adventures of Spider-Man (2013) (V) Played by Jason Hogeboom
- "Uncanny X-Men Series"
- The Girl with the Red Hair (2012) TV episode, Played by Ian Alexander
- Daredevil '83 (2011) Played by Nick Grock
- Elektra: The Hand & the Devil (2009) Played by Adam Shorsten
- Daredevil, Vol. 1: Guardian Devil (2003) (V) Played by Ken O'Brien / Chris Wilcox / Ken O'Brien (as Young Matt Murdock)
- Daredevil (2003) Played by Ben Affleck / Scott Terra (as Young Matt)
... aka "Daredevil: A Daring New Vision" - USA (director's cut (DVD title))
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Sins of the Fathers Chapter 7: The Man Without Fear (1996) TV episode, Played by Edward Albert (as Matthew Murdoch)
- Sins of the Fathers Chapter 6: Framed (1996) TV episode, Played by Edward Albert (as Matthew Murdoch)
- Spider-Man: Sins of the Fathers (1996) (V) Played by Edward Albert
- "Fantastic Four"
... aka "The Marvel Action Hour: The Fantastic Four" - USA (alternative title)
- And a Blind Man Shall Lead Them (1995) TV episode, Played by Bill Smitrovich (as Matthew Murdock)
- The Trial of the Incredible Hulk (1989) (TV) Played by Rex Smith
Father Everett: [from the Director's Cut, Matt is sitting alone in the church] You know the great strength of the church? Its sense of community.
Matt Murdock: Morning, Father.
Father Everett: Good morning. This may come as a surprise to you Matthew, but we are open on Sunday.
Matt Murdock: I like the quiet.
Father Everett: I don't think so, son, I think you like the solitude.
Father Everett: And you find it in here, do you?
Matt Murdock: Sometimes. Sometimes not.
Father Everett: You don't have to go it alone. My confessional is open to you all the time. There's no keeping secrets from God, son. I tell you Matthew, spend thirty years in one of those boxes, and there's nothing I haven't heard.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.