Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Remy LeBeau (Character)
from X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- Gambit (????) Played by Channing Tatum
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) Played by Channing Tatum
- Dr. Greg's Uncanny Interventions (2014) Played by Adam Graz (as Remy Lebeau)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) Played by Taylor Kitsch
... aka "Wolverine: X-Men Zero" - Japan (English title)
- "Wolverine and the X-Men"
- Aces & Eights (2009) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr
- Thieves Gambit (2008) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr
- "X-Men: Evolution"
- Cajun Spice (2003) TV episode, Played by Alessandro Juliani
- Impact (2003) TV episode, Played by Alessandro Juliani
- Dark Horizon: Part 2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Alessandro Juliani
- Dark Horizon: Part 1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Alessandro Juliani
- Under Lock and Key (2002) TV episode, Played by Alessandro Juliani
- Graduation Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Tony Daniels
- Hidden Agenda (1997) TV episode, Played by Tony Daniels
- The Phalanx Covenant: Part 2 (1996) TV episode, Played by Tony Daniels
- Love in Vain (1996) TV episode, Played by Chris Potter
- Have Yourself a Morlock Little Christmas (1995) TV episode, Played by Chris Potter
Remy LeBeau: You don't like flying, huh?
Logan: I'm fine. Just concentrate on what you're doing.
Remy LeBeau: You sure? You got a bit of sweat on your brow there.
Logan: Very funny. Just keep your eyes on the...
Remy LeBeau: On the what? The clouds? Keep my eyes on the clouds?
Logan: You're going up and down like a freaking yo-yo here! Where'd you get this thing, anyway?
Remy LeBeau: Oh, this is my baby. I won here in a game. Jacks over fives.
Remy LeBeau: Relax. We're almost there.
[they arrive at the island]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.