Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Rude Awakenings
- Zombie GEARS
- 10 Zombies are coming to eat you!
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
- True Blood vs. The Walking Dead
- Favorite American TV antihero?
- Coolest Action Character Job Title
- Favourite Law Enforcement/ Intelligence Officer in TV (2000-2013)
- Iconic Beards
- English Actors playing American TV Characters
Rick Grimes (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 239 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 65)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Episode #5.12 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.10 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.15 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.9 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Rick Grimes vs. Walter White (2014) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Kevin Hart/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (2013) TV episode, Played by Taran Killam
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Andrew Lincoln
The Governor: I thought you were a cop, not a lawyer.
Rick Grimes: Either way, I don't pretend to be a governor.
The Governor: I told you, I'm their leader.
Rick Grimes: You're the town drunk who knocked over my fence and ripped up my yard, nothing more.
The Governor: Didn't you ever misjudge someone? Hmm? Andrea told me about your baby. That it might be your partner's. But you're caring for her and I admire that. Restitution for your own lack of insight. For failing to see the devil beside you.
Rick Grimes: Oh, I see him, all right.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.