Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rick Grimes (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 212 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 62)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Episode #4.12 (2014) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #4.9 (2014) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #4.15 (2014) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #4.16 (2014) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #4.11 (2014) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Kevin Hart/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (2013) TV episode, Played by Taran Killam
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Andrew Lincoln
Rick Grimes: You fellas are a long way from Philadelphia.
Dave: Feels like we're a long way from *anywhere*.
Rick Grimes: Well, what drove you south?
Dave: Well, I can tell you it wasn't the weather: I must have dropped thirty pounds in sweat alone down here.
Tony: I wish.
Dave: No, first it was D.C: I heard there might be some kind of refugee camp, but the roads were so jammed we never even got close. We decided to get off the highways into the sticks, keep hauling ass. Every group we came across had a new rumor about a way out of this thing.
Tony: One guy told us there was a coast guard sending in the gulf, sending ferries to the islands.
Dave: The latest was a rail yard in Montgomery running trains to the middle of the country, Kansas, Nebraska.
Tony: Low population, lots of guns.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.