Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Rude Awakenings
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
- Favorite American TV antihero?
- 10 Zombies are coming to eat you!
- Iconic Beards
- Favourite Law Enforcement/ Intelligence Officer in TV (2000-2013)
- True Blood vs. The Walking Dead
- English Actors playing American TV Characters
- Zombie GEARS
Rick Grimes (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 234 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 64)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Episode #5.12 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.10 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.15 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- Episode #5.9 (2015) TV episode, Played by Andrew Lincoln
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Rick Grimes vs. Walter White (2014) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Kevin Hart/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (2013) TV episode, Played by Taran Killam
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Andrew Lincoln
Dr. Edwin Jenner: You *do* want this. Last night you said you knew it was just a matter of time before everybody you loved was dead.
Shane Walsh: What? You really said that? After all your big talk?
Rick Grimes: I had to keep hope alive, didn't I?
Dr. Edwin Jenner: There is no hope. There never was.
Rick Grimes: There's always hope. Maybe it won't you, maybe not be here. But somebody somewhere...
Andrea: What part of "everything is gone" do you not understand?
Dr. Edwin Jenner: Listen to your friend. She gets it. This is what takes us down. This is our extinction event.
Carol Peletier: This isn't right. You can't just keep us here.
Dr. Edwin Jenner: One tiny moment - a millisecond. No pain.
Carol Peletier: My daughter doesn't deserve to die.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.