Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grouchy Smurf (Character)
from "The Smurfs" (1981)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 120)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Secret of the Booze (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Unionizing Our Labor (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- The Smurfs 2 (2013) Played by George Lopez
- TransBOREmores 3: Dark of the Blue Moon/The Walking Fred (2011) TV episode, Played by Larry Dorf
- The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol (2011) Played by George Lopez (as Grouchy)
- The Smurfs (2011) Played by George Lopez (as Grouchy)
... aka "Smurf'd" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Smurfs: Lost In New York" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Smurfs"
... aka "Smurfs" - USA (original title)
... aka "Smurfs' Adventures" - USA (syndication title)
- Greedy's Masterpizza/The Monumental Grouch (1989) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Hats Off to Smurfs/The Noble Stag (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Baby's First Christmas/Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- April Smurf's Day/The Magic Stick (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Greedy and the Porridge Pot/Harmony Steals the Show (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
Papa: I'm sorry, Master Winslow, but we badly need to borrow your stargazer.
Patrick Winslow: I don't have a stargazer, okay? It's not something people of this century just have, especially here.
Grouchy: Not happy.
Patrick Winslow: Now if you excuse me, I have to work.
Papa: Well, perhaps we can sing to help things along. And then we'll get the stargazer. Come along, Smurfs.
[La la la la la la Sing, a happy song La la la la la la Smurf the whole day long]
Patrick Winslow: Stop. Stop! Come on. None of you find that song just the tiniest bit annoying?
Grouchy: I find it annoying.
Papa: Well, what do you sing at work?
Patrick Winslow: I don't sing at work.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.