Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grouchy Smurf (Character)
from "The Smurfs" (1981)
|Photos (See all 30 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Smurfs: The Lost Village (2017) Played by Jake Johnson
- "Robot Chicken"
- Secret of the Booze (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Unionizing Our Labor (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- The Smurfs 2 (2013) Played by George Lopez
- TransBOREmores 3: Dark of the Blue Moon/The Walking Fred (2011) TV episode, Played by Larry Dorf
- The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol (2011) Played by George Lopez (as Grouchy)
- Starz on the Set: A Look Behind the Smurfs 3D (2011) (TV) Played by George Lopez (as Grouchy)
- The Smurfs (2011) Played by George Lopez (as Grouchy)
... aka "Smurf'd" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Smurfs: Lost In New York" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Smurfs"
... aka "Smurfs" - USA (original title)
... aka "Smurfs' Adventures" - USA (syndication title)
- Greedy's Masterpizza/The Monumental Grouch (1989) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Hats Off to Smurfs/The Noble Stag (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Baby's First Christmas/Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- April Smurf's Day/The Magic Stick (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Greedy and the Porridge Pot/Harmony Steals the Show (1983) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Ta Strumf sto feggari (1986) (V) Played by Franco Alfonso
- The Smurfs Springtime Special (1982) (TV) Played by Michael Bell
... aka "Smurf Springtime Special" - USA (short title)
Grouchy: [to a Snow-Snurf] Isn't Christmas about getting what you want? Well, I want a hang glider! Why do I even bother to celebrate Christmas if all I ever get is THIS - the same old boring useless hat? I mean, how many hats does a Smurf need?
[the Snow-Smurf's head falls on Grouchy]
Grouchy: Oh, who asked you? I... HATE... HATS!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.