Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mark Zuckerberg (Character)
from The Social Network (2010)
|Photos (See all 23 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 50)|
- "Eretz Nehederet"
... aka "A Wonderful Country" - Israel (English title)
- 65th Independence Day Special (2013) TV episode, Played by Roy Bar-Natan
- Not Another Celebrity Movie (2013) Played by Scott Cooper Ryan
- X-Games: First Class/Criminal Minecraft (2011) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- The Social Netjerk/Smallville: Turn Off the Clark (2011) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Nick Fury in Other Movies (2011) TV episode, Played by Patrick Cassels
- If Websites Were TV Shows (2011) TV episode, Played by Patrick Cassels (as Zuckerberg)
- The Brocial Network (2011) Played by Reese Arrington
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Jesse Eisenberg/Nicki Minaj (2011) TV episode, Played by Andy Samberg
- Jeff Bridges/Eminem and Lil Wayne (2010) TV episode, Played by Andy Samberg
- Jane Lynch/Bruno Mars (2010) TV episode, Played by Andy Samberg
- Saving MySpace (2011) (V) Played by Mark Lipski (as Mark Zuckerburg)
- Big Tweet (2011) Played by Liam White
- The Social Network (2010) Played by Jesse Eisenberg
Sean Parker: And that's where you're headed, a billion dollar valuation. Unless you take bad advice, in which case you may as well have come up with a chain of very successful yogurt shops. When you go fishing you can catch a lot of fish, or you can catch a big fish. You ever walk into a guy's den and see a picture of him standing next to fourteen trout?
Christy: No, he's holding a three-thousand-pound marlin.
Sean Parker: Yup!
Mark Zuckerberg: That's a good analogy.
Eduardo Saverin: Okay, but we all know that marlins don't really weigh three-thousand pounds, right?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.