Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Josef Breuer (Character)
from Freud (1962)
- When Nietzsche Wept (2007) Played by Ben Cross
- Sigmund the See Monster (2002) Played by David Boller (as Dr. Breuer)
- Young Dr. Freud (1976) (TV) Played by Karl Merkatz (as Dr. Josef Breuer)
... aka "Der junge Freud" - Austria (original title)
- A Far Country (1971) (TV) Played by Walter Claessens (as Dr. Breuer)
... aka "Een ver land" - Belgium (original title)
- Verbotenes Land (1967) (TV) Played by Karl John (as Dr. Joseph Breuer)
- Freud (1962) Played by Larry Parks (as Dr. Joseph Breuer)
... aka "Freud: The Secret Passion" - USA (alternative title)
- "The United States Steel Hour"
... aka "The U.S. Steel Hour" - USA (alternative title)
- The Wound Within (1958) TV episode, Played by Frederick Rolf (as Dr. Breuer)
Josef Breuer: How could I have given up everything?
Nietzsche: You'd given up everything long before you met me.
Josef Breuer: Yes, but now I have nothing.
Nietzsche: Nothing *is* everything. In order to grow strong, you must first sink your roots deep into nothingness. Learn to face your loneliest loneliness.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.