Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Black Mask (Character)
from Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010) (V)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Gotham Crusader"
- Intimidation Game (2014) TV episode, Played by William Nathan Hutson
- Freeze (2015/I) Played by Matt Meinsen
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) Played by Darrell Womack
- Caped Crusader: The Dark Hours (2014) Played by Corey Spencer
- Batman: Crusader (2014) Played by Logan Brown
- Le Squatch: Master Criminal 2.0 (2014) Played by Ryan Edwards (as Blackmask)
... aka "The Bat is Back Again and Again" - USA (censored version)
- Deathstroke: Arkham Assassin (2014) Played by Jason Edelstein / Jason Marnocha
- Batman Evolution (2014) Played by Joel Hebner
- "The Asylum" (2013) TV series Played by Guy Johnson Jr.
- The Mindbender Chronicles (2013) Played by Patrick J. Burnett
- Joker Rising (2013) Played by Ski Carr
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Shadow of the Bat! (2011) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Plague of the Prototypes! (2010) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010) (V) Played by Wade Williams
- "The Batman"
- What Goes Up... (2008) TV episode, Played by James Remar
- The Batman/Superman Story (2007) TV episode, Played by James Remar
- The Breakout (2006) TV episode, Played by James Remar
- Batman Legends (2006) Played by Dennis O'Bell
Black Mask: You wanna tell me why this guy ain't dead?
Ms. Li: We're trying. We sent the Fearsome Hand of Four.
Black Mask: Four? Guess they're gonna need a new name. Why hasn't Batman wiped this little smear off the face of the planet?
Ms. Li: Maybe he doesn't want to. Perhaps he's letting your and the Red Hood war it out. He could be waiting...
Black Mask: To take on the winner? What do you think this is? A tennis tournament?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.