Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Teddy Altman (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 48 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 101)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Danger Zone (2017) TV episode, Played by Kim Raver
- Get Off on the Pain (2017) TV episode, Played by Kim Raver
- Break Down the House (2017) TV episode, Played by Kim Raver
- Flight (2012) TV episode, Played by Kim Raver
- Migration (2012) TV episode, Played by Kim Raver
Henry Burton: [to Teddy] I really tried to be a gentleman about all this, but now you need to get the hell out.
Dr. Teddy Altman: What are you doing?
Henry Burton: Letting you go was the worst thing I've ever done. It's the most painful thing I've ever done, and I'm a guy who's had 82 surgeries. My threshold for pain is pretty high. You need to get out. I'm not your best bud. I'm not your security blanket. I'm a man who's in love you, who waltzed you into the arms of a damn knight on a horse. So, go to Germany and have little spaetzle-eating children and please, for God's sake, leave me alone.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.