Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Donna Meagle (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 824)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- One Last Ride: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Retta
- One Last Ride: Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Retta
- Two Funerals (2015) TV episode, Played by Retta
- The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show (2015) TV episode, Played by Retta
- Pie-Mary (2015) TV episode, Played by Retta
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Retta
Donna Meagle: Hey. Why are you all dolled up?
Leslie Knope: Oh, it's a long story. I'm the guest of honor at this gay bar tonight. I guess gay men are starting to like me. I dunno, I guess they think I'm fabulous or something.
Donna Meagle: Well, you look good, girl. You gonn' turn somebody tonight.
Leslie Knope: [laughs and walks away]
Leslie Knope: That was, hands down, the best interaction I've ever had with Donna!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.