Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Dortmunder (Character)
from The Hot Rock (1972)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- What's the Worst That Could Happen? (2001) Played by Martin Lawrence (as Kevin Caffery)
- Jimmy the Kid (1999) Played by Herbert Knaup (as Dortmunder)
- Why Me? (1990) Played by Christopher Lambert (as Gus Cardinale)
- Jimmy the Kid (1982) Played by Paul Le Mat
- Come ti rapisco il pupo (1976) Played by Walter Chiari (as Sterzi)
- Bank Shot (1974) Played by George C. Scott (as Walter Upjohn Ballentine)
... aka "The Bank Shot" - USA (long title)
- The Hot Rock (1972) Played by Robert Redford (as Dortmunder)
... aka "How to Steal a Diamond in Four Uneasy Lessons" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK
[Persuading Murch against thinking about double-crossing Amusa]
Kelp: Uh, one little problem is that Amusa knows who me and Dortmunder are. And since this stone is this big symbolic thing, I'm not all that anxious to have an entire African nation after my ass, if you don't mind. Blowguns and poison arrows, no thanks.
Dortmunder: I think they're a little more modern now, Andrew.
Kelp: Is that supposed to make me feel better, tommy guns and airplanes?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.