Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. April Kepner (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 77 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Family Affair (2016) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- At Last (2016) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- Mama Tried (2016) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side (2016) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- Trigger Happy (2016) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
Dr. Mark Sloan: [the night shift doctors, Karev, Grey, little Grey, Kepner, Avery, arrive at the hospital yawning] Did you just yawn? Was that a yawn?
Dr. Teddy Altman: Don't tell us you're tired after getting to sleep all day.
Dr. April Kepner: It's not as easy as it sounds.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Not easy? Not... When I was a resident, I actually worked for a living. I did every other night call for five years.
Dr. Robert Stark: There were days I didn't go home for 72 hours. I loved it.
Dr. Alex Karev: As you trudged through the snow while you whittled your own scalpels.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.