Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. April Kepner (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 52 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 496)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Risk (2014) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- Could We Start Again, Please? (2014) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- Don't Let's Start (2014) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- Bend & Break (2014) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- Only Mama Knows (2014) TV episode, Played by Sarah Drew
- "Seattle Grace: Message of Hope" (2010) TV series Played by Sarah Drew (as April Kepner)
Dr. Miranda Bailey: [Bailey is drunk and goes to the hospital to sleep it off and is met by Kepner] Come here Kepner. Come. Closer.
[Kepner's face is leaning close to Bailey]
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Alex Karev is not the boy you want to take your maiden voyage with.
Dr. April Kepner: [Embarrassed and now straightening her posture] Oh, God! I know. I am aware. You don't need to tell me...
Dr. Miranda Bailey: You take your maiden voyage with a nice boy. A kind boy. A boy who loves you... You wait, you hear me? Keep your knees together.
[Drifting off to sleep]
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Use soap and warm water.
Dr. April Kepner: On... my maiden voyage?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: On the super glue.
[referring to the teens that had glued their arms together]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.