Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Hound of the Baskervilles (1988) (TV)
- The Hounds of Baskerville (2012) TV episode, Played by Clive Mantle (as Dr. Frankland)
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (2000) (TV) Played by John Dunn-Hill
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1988) (TV) Played by Bernard Horsfall
- "The Hound of the Baskervilles"
- Episode #1.3 (1982) TV episode, Played by William Squire
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1978) Played by Hugh Griffith
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1972) (TV) Played by John Williams (as Arthur Frankland)
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1959) Played by Miles Malleson (as Bishop Frankland)
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (1939) Played by Barlowe Borland
Sherlock Holmes: I never did ask, Dr. Frankland, what exactly is it that you do here?
Dr. Frankland: Ah, Mr. Holmes, I would LOVE to tell you, but then, of course, I'd have to kill you, ha-ha.
Sherlock Holmes: That would be tremendously ambitious of you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.