Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Codename: Kids Next Door" (2002)
- "Codename: Kids Next Door"
- Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. (2007) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation C.R.I.M.E./Operation P.A.R.T.Y. (2007) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation B.R.I.D.G.E./Operation S.I.X. (2007) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation I.T. (2006) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation: E.N.G.L.A.N.D./Operation: A.W.A.R.D.S. (2006) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Codename: Kids Next Door - Operation Z.E.R.O. (2006) (TV) Played by Maurice LaMarche / Jeff Bennett (as Benedict Wigglestein)
... aka "Operation: Z.E.R.O" - USA (short title)
Mr. Frybingle: ENOUGH!
Numbuh 1: But I was just getting to the good part.
Mr. Frybingle: Mr. Uno, that report has absolutely nothing to do with the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Numbuh 1: Doesn't it, Mr. Frybingle?
Numbuh 2: I like the part with the giant robot more!
Mr. Frybingle: Well, I like when my students actually used their textbooks to write a report and not their ridiculous imaginations! So, I'm giving you a double F minus.
Numbuh 2: He's crazy, Numbuh 1. How come he not like the part with the water balloons? Oh, and the giant treehouse was so cool!
Mr. Frybingle: [Uses Apple-like phone] They know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.