Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Codename: Kids Next Door" (2002)
- "Codename: Kids Next Door"
- Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. (2008) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation C.R.I.M.E./Operation P.A.R.T.Y. (2007) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation B.R.I.D.G.E./Operation S.I.X. (2007) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation I.T. (2006) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Operation: E.N.G.L.A.N.D./Operation: A.W.A.R.D.S. (2006) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Codename: Kids Next Door - Operation Z.E.R.O. (2006) (TV) Played by Maurice LaMarche / Jeff Bennett (as Benedict Wigglestein)
... aka "Operation: Z.E.R.O" - USA (short title)
Father: Only in the cold of space could I construct the largest ice cream cake ever for my Delightful Children.
Numbuh 19th Century: Cake and ice cream... together? That's not possible! Insanity!
[he walks off muttering to himself]
Father: [whispering to Numbuh 86] This kid doesn't get out much, does he?
Numbuh 86: He's from the 19th century.
Father: Get outta here!
Numbuh 86: No, really! He's, like, never seen cars and stuff. Go on, ask him something.
Father: Say, 19th century kid, you wanna watch a cartoon on the television?
Numbuh 19th Century: What is a cartoon, and what is this thing you call television?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.