Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Alice in Wonderland (1931)
- Fatty in Wonderland (2013) Played by Blaise Galloway
- Wonderland (2014/II) Played by Gregory Allen Gabroy
- Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland (2012) (V) Played by Akeno Watanabe
... aka "Kôdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurûshu - Nanarî in Wandârando" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: Nunnally in Wonderland" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1999) (TV) Played by Donald Sinden (as the voice of the Gryphon)
- "Alice in Wonderland" Played by Brian Miller
- Episode #1.3 (1986) TV episode, Played by Brian Miller
- Alice in Wonderland (1985) (TV) Played by Sid Caesar (as The Gryphon)
... aka "Alice Through the Looking Glass" - USA (video title (second part title))
- Dreamchild (1985) Played by Ron Mueck / Fulton Mackay
- "Alice in Wonderland"
- The Mock Turtle's Story, the Lobster Quadrille and Who Stole the Tarts? (1985) TV episode, Played by Windsor Davies
- "Great Performances"
- Alice in Wonderland (1983) TV episode, Played by Swen Swenson
- Alicja (1982) Played by Dominic Guard
- Alice in Wonderland (1976) Played by Paulino Andrada (as Grifo)
... aka "Alicia en el país de las maravillas" - Argentina (original title)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1972) Played by Spike Milligan
- Alice au pays des merveilles (1970) (TV) Played by Michel Muller (as Le griffon)
- Alice in Wonderland (1966) (TV) Played by Malcolm Muggeridge
- "The Wednesday Play"
- Alice (1965) TV episode, Played by Frank Shelley
- Alice in Wonderland (1955) (TV) Played by J. Pat O'Malley
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Alice in Wonderland (#5.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (1948) (TV) Played by Dennis Bowen
- Alice in Wonderland (1946) (TV) Played by Hilary Pritchard
... aka "Alice" - UK (original title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1933) Played by William Austin
... aka "Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland" - USA (complete title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1931) Played by Charles Silvern (as The Gryphon)
Mock Turtle: When Griff and I were little, we went to school in the same sea. And the master was an old turtle; we used to call him "tortoise."
Alice: Why would you call him tortoise if he wasn't one?
Mock Turtle: We called him "tortoise" because he "taught us."
The Gryphon: You ought to be ashamed of yourself! Asking a simple question like that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.