Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jason Todd (Character)
from Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010) (V)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Red Hood: Prodigal Son (????) Played by Mason D. Davis
- "Batman: The Hunt for Red Hood" (2016) TV series Played by Logan Robson
- "Red Hood"
- Episode #1.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Logan Robson
- Batman: Fallen Son (????) Played by Andrew Robertson
- "Cowl Girl" Played by Monte LaMonte
- Pilot (????) TV episode, Played by Monte LaMonte
- Red Hood: Reborn (????) Played by James Edwards
- Batman: Battle for the Cowl (????) (V) Played by Brian J. Patterson
- Dark Knight: Freedom (2015) Played by Mikey Heininge
- "Grayson: Earth One"
- The Boy and the Bullet (2015) TV episode, Played by Jono Cota
- The Man in Black (2015) Played by Jared Boghosian
- Origins (2015) (V) Played by Alec Flynn
- "Nightwing: The Series"
- Legacy (2014) TV episode, Played by Noel Schefflin
- Oracle (2014) TV episode, Played by Noel Schefflin
- Descent (2014) TV episode, Played by Noel Schefflin
- Origins (2014) TV episode, Played by Noel Schefflin
- "New Teen Titans"
- Red X Unmasked (2012) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010) (V) Played by Alexander Martella / Vincent Martella
Red Hood: Dick Grayson, still pretending to be the detective.
Nightwing: Let me guess, you're my guardian angel, right?
Red Hood: Guardian angel? I guess you could say that.
Nightwing: Look, I appreciate what you did for me at the club, really but, I had this covered. You didn't have to murder him.
Red Hood: Murder? Let me ask you something when you kill a rabid animal, is that murder? That son of a bitch was out of control, and I put him down!
Nightwing: I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you have no right to wear that symbol.
[Red Hood removes his mask]
Jason Todd: I've earned this symbol.
Jason Todd: You seem a little surprised to see me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.