Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Boyle (Character)
from "New Amsterdam" (2008)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Lady Gaga (2013) TV episode, Played by Kate McKinnon
- "The Back Room"
- Todd Barry (2011) TV episode, Played by Kate McKinnon
- Jen Kirkman (2010) TV episode, Played by Betsy Sodaro
- 2011: ¡¿Estamos contentos?! (2010) (TV) Played by José Mota
- Attack of the Killer App (2010) TV episode, Played by Craig Ferguson (as Susan Boil)
- Chez Joan (2009) Played by Alan C. Simpson
- "Eretz Nehederet"
... aka "A Wonderful Country" - Israel (English title)
- 61th Independence Day Special (2009) TV episode, Played by Tal Friedman
- Susan Boyle's First Kiss (2009) (V) Played by Florence Vinger
- "New Amsterdam"
- Pilot (2008) TV episode, Played by Selenis Leyva
Turanga Leela: What stinks? Were you rolling around in New Jersey?
Philip J. Fry: I knew I could never make it up to you, so I did the next best thing. I put myself through the same humiliation I put you through.
[Plays video of him diving into the pool of goat puke; the board breaks and he lands next to the pool, then falls in]
Turanga Leela: Aw, you didn't have to do that.
Philip J. Fry: I didn't? Damn!
Turanga Leela: Don't worry. By tomorrow, no one will remember.
Philip J. Fry: Can I have another hug?
Turanga Leela: No.
Susan Boil: Oh, hold yer nose and give it a go.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.