Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Family Guy" (1999)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 431)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- 12 and a Half Angry Men (2013) TV episode, Played by H. Jon Benjamin
- Chris Cross (2013) TV episode, Played by H. Jon Benjamin
- Killer Queen (2012) TV episode, Played by H. Jon Benjamin
- Episode VI: It's a Trap (2011) TV episode, Played by H. Jon Benjamin (as Carl as Yoda)
- Friends of Peter G. (2011) TV episode, Played by H. Jon Benjamin
- Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap (2010) (V) Played by H. Jon Benjamin (as Carl as Yoda)
Carl: Hey there buddy... check it out... I put a crawler in the Jerry's Kid's jar. I thought that'd be funny.
Chris Griffin: That is hilarious, but Carl, I want you to hire my sister back.
Carl: No, Chris, she's a pain in the ass... I don't want her back in here.
Chris Griffin: Well... that's a shame, 'cause I watched "Event Horizon" last night.
Carl: No way! We have to talk about it!
Chris Griffin: Well... uh... my memory's kinda hasty.
Carl: We have to talk about every scene... man! Hey, hey, hey... 'member when Jack Noseworthy's eyes explode, wasn't that awesome! Please agree with me that that was awesome!
Chris Griffin: Well... maybe if you hired Meg back, maybe I'll have an opinion.
Carl: SHE'S HIRED! What do ya' think of it?
Chris Griffin: It was AWESOME!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.