Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Walter L. Swanson (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Leap of Faith (1993) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
- Lose the Boss (1991) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
- Something Old, Something Nude (1991) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
- Justice Swerved (1990) TV episode, Played by Earl Boen
Frank Kittredge: What about explicit sex in movies?
Gwen Taylor: I don't go to see it. But I don't think it should be censored.
Frank Kittredge: Should they censor magazines like Mr. Diamond publishes? Ones that show, for example, oral sex?
Gwen Taylor: I've never read one of Mr. Diamond's magazines.
[Kittredge takes one from the podium and hands it to her]
Frank Kittredge: Here. Does that disgust you?
D.D.A. Linda Roth: Objection.
Judge Walter L. Swanson: [Furious] You're out of line, sir. Put that away.
Frank Kittredge: I was simply trying to get this juror's reaction.
Judge Walter L. Swanson: I know exactly what you're doing and it won't work in my courtroom. Go on to something else. And apologize to the young lady.
See more »