Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Steven Tyler (Character)
from "Robot Chicken" (2005)
- Spring Break '83 (????) Played by Stephen Underwood
- "Tu cara me suena - Argentina"
- Episode #3.14 (2015) TV episode, Played by Matías Mayer
- Episode #2.10 (2014) TV episode, Played by Augusto Schuster
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Blake Shelton (2015) TV episode, Played by Kyle Mooney
- Mick Jagger (2012) TV episode, Played by Mick Jagger
- "Hot in Cleveland"
- The Animated Episode (2014) TV episode, Played by Steven Tyler
- The Trouble with Cali (2012) Played by Al Marz
- "On Stage with Mantis"
- Draw the Line (2009) TV episode, Played by Neill Byrnes
- "Two and a Half Men"
- Who's Vod Kanockers (2006) TV episode, Played by Steven Tyler
- If I Can't Write My Chocolate Song, I'm Going to Take a Nap (2003) TV episode, Played by Steven Tyler
- A Fan for All Seasons (2005) TV episode, Played by Steven Tyler
- "Robot Chicken"
- Plastic Buffet (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Be Cool (2005) Played by Steven Tyler
- Dying to Belong (1997) (TV) Played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar
- Wayne's World 2 (1993) Played by Steven Tyler
Harrison Ford: I'd like to meet the team of engineers who'll accompany me on my mission to space.
NASN Scientist: Actually, the remaining five spots on the flight will be filled by Aerosmith. We need a cool theme song for this mission.
Steven Tyler: I'm ready to rock!
Harrison Ford: My God. Did you just get off the centerfuge trainer?
Steven Tyler: No, I just shot smack into both my eyeballs! Yeeahhoo!
Aerosmith Fan: [Watching that part of Robot Chicken] That's Terrible! Steven Tyler's been clean for years!... I have to write an angry letter.
[gets on laptop]
Aerosmith Fan: Dear Ass-faces...
See more »