Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Will Gardner (Character)
from "The Good Wife" (2009)
|Photos (See all 65 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 99)|
- "The Good Wife"
- Episode #5.11 (2014) TV episode, Played by Josh Charles
- The Decision Tree (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Charles
- Whack-a-Mole (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Charles
- The Next Month (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Charles
- The Next Week (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Charles
David Lee: We're like homeless lawyers.
Will Gardner: So the vote is this Friday. Bond is up by three votes, one of them is supposedly me. So he's really only up by one.
David Lee: By two.
Will Gardner: No, by one
David Lee: He loses one vote so he's up by two.
Will Gardner: No, I move to Diane's side so she gains one and he loses one.
David Lee: What are you talking about?
Will Gardner, David Lee, Diane Lockhart: inseparable arguing
Diane Lockhart: Can we agree we need more votes? We need more votes and we are running out of time
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.