Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) (TV)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Peanuts Movie (2015) Played by Anastasia Bredikhina
... aka "Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), Singapore (English title) (alternative title), UK (imdb display title), USA (promotional title)
... aka "Blue Sky Studios Peanuts by Schulz" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Snoopy: The Peanuts Movie" - Hong Kong (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "The Peanuts Movie by Schulz" - USA (complete title)
... aka "I Love Snoopy: The Peanuts Movie" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown (2011) (V) Played by Ciara Bravo
- "Peanuts Motion Comics" (2008) TV series Played by Leigh Bourke
- Linus (2008) Played by Kayla Cagan
- Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!!) (1980) Played by Roseline Rubens
- A Boy Named Charlie Brown (1969) Played by Sally Dryer
... aka "Snoopy and Charlie" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) (TV) Played by Lisa DeFaria
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) (TV) Played by Karen Mendelson
[Charlie Brown and Linus return with the puny little tree]
Violet: Boy, are you stupid, Charlie Brown.
Patty: What kind of a tree is that?
Lucy Van Pelt: You were supposed to get a *good* tree. Can't you even tell a good tree from a poor tree?
Violet: I told you he'd goof it up. He isn't the kind you can depend on to do anything right.
Patty: You're hopeless, Charlie Brown.
Frieda: Completely hopeless
Charlie Brown: [upset] Rats!
Lucy Van Pelt: You've been dumb before, Charlie Brown, but this time, you really did it.
[pause; then everyone bursts out laughing]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.