Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Donald Karan (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Choice of Evils (2006) TV episode, Played by Jordan Charney
- Life Line (2005) TV episode, Played by Jordan Charney
- Fluency (2005) TV episode, Played by Jordan Charney
- Evil Breeds (2004) TV episode, Played by Jordan Charney
- Bodies (2003) TV episode, Played by Jordan Charney
Jack McCoy: Your Honor can't seriously entertain the notion that a defendant can benefit in one murder by killing the witness by committing another.
Judge Donald Karan: I didn't draft the Constitution, Mr. McCoy.
Jack McCoy: No, but you can interpret it. These two cases are inextricably linked. What's the good of proving that the defendant had an opportunity to kill Buck if I can't show the jury why?
Judge Donald Karan: You raise a good point.
Mr. Axtell: Your Honor, any mention of the Colbin murder would prejudice the jury irreparably.
Judge Donald Karan: Which is why I won't allow these two homicides to be tried together.
See more »