Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Claire Dunphy (Character)
from "Modern Family" (2009)
|Photos (See all 218 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 220)|
- "Modern Family"
- The Wedding, Part 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Julie Bowen
- The Wedding, Part 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Julie Bowen
- Message Received (2014) TV episode, Played by Julie Bowen
- Sleeper (2014) TV episode, Played by Julie Bowen
- Australia (2014) TV episode, Played by Julie Bowen
- I Am Lorax/Modern Family Circus (2012) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
Alex Dunphy: I can't believe it. I got a "B" on my paper.
Phil Dunphy: Good for you.
Claire Dunphy: Yeah.
Alex Dunphy: No, it would be good for you. It's terrible for me. Thanks to your moldy encyclopedias, my take on mitosis was completely out of date. They don't even call it "protoplasm" anymore. It's "cytoplasm".
Claire Dunphy: Well, you could have asked one of us.
Alex Dunphy: Now you're making jokes?
Claire Dunphy: I'm not making a joke.
Alex Dunphy: Really? What's the difference between a gamete and a zygote?
[Claire is at a loss for words]
Phil Dunphy: Don't fall for it, Claire. She's just making up words.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.