Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Charles Percy (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 101)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Unbreak My Heart (2016) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- If/Then (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- Death and All His Friends (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- Sanctuary (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- How Insensitive (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
Mary Portman: [to Bailey] That's the fifth time that you checked your pager.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Oh, it's uh... habit.
Mary Portman: Dr. B., my husband's late. He's never late and you're hanging out with me. You don't really strike me as the hanging out type. What's going on?
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Okay, there is a... situation. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but hospital procedure dictates that we're on...
Dr. Charles Percy: [walks in the room] He's on the floor.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: Who?
Dr. Charles Percy: The shooter.
Dr. Miranda Bailey: There's a shooter in the hospital?
Mary Portman: Oh, my God.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.