Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Charles Percy (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 644)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- If/Then (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- Death and All His Friends (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- Sanctuary (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- How Insensitive (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
- Suicide Is Painless (2010) TV episode, Played by Robert Baker
Dr. Charles Percy: Wow, should we have left you two alone?
Dr. Callie Torres: What?
Dr. Charles Percy: Getting a little steamy in there!
Dr. Callie Torres: Oh give me a break; I'm in a committed relationship. That was... chit-chat.
Dr. Lexie Grey: Yeah there was steam; it was steamy chit-chat.
Dr. Charles Percy: With hand holding.
Dr. Callie Torres: Yeah physical contact's an important part of establishing a patient's trust. Baily did patient sensitivity this morning; did she teach you nothing?
Dr. Charles Percy: So there was no flirting going on, I was just imagining that.
Dr. Callie Torres: Yeah sure she was kinda flirty and I was flirty back because I'm trying to put her at ease. Talking to the patient the way the patient talks to you makes them feel understood, and safe, and... you're morons... oh, and a little pervy.
See more »