Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Manning (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Bombshell (2011) TV episode, Played by Amir Arison
- Merchandise (2010) TV episode, Played by Amir Arison
- Disabled (2010) TV episode, Played by Amir Arison
- Savior (2010) TV episode, Played by Amir Arison
- Hammered (2009) TV episode, Played by Amir Arison
Elliot Stabler: We can't start an investigation without a complaining witness.
Dr. Manning: This time you'll have to. The patient has a very aggressive form of multiple sclerosis. She's now a quadriplegic.
Olivia Benson: Can she speak?
Dr. Manning: No. So, unless the guy was a psychic, she can't consent and it's rape.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.