Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Rebecca Hendrix (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Philadelphia (2007) TV episode, Played by Mary Stuart Masterson
- Ripped (2005) TV episode, Played by Mary Stuart Masterson
- Identity (2005) TV episode, Played by Mary Stuart Masterson
- Contagious (2005) TV episode, Played by Mary Stuart Masterson
- Weak (2004) TV episode, Played by Mary Stuart Masterson
Dr. Rebecca Hendrix: [Questioning suspect] Have you ever had a girlfriend?
Thomas Mathers: Lots of guys don't find the right girl.
Detective Olivia Benson: That's true. I mean... Being single's not easy.
Thomas Mathers: You would not look at me twice if I asked you out. You would not give me the time of day, so don't pretend you understand what I'm going through. I don't need your pity.
Detective Elliot Stabler: You're just looking for the right girl. And one day you'll rape her and live happily ever after.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.