Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Police Constable (Character)
from "Agatha Christie's Poirot" (1989)
- "Agatha Christie's Poirot"
- Dead Man's Folly (2013) TV episode, Played by Luke Jeffery
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe (1992) TV episode, Played by Mark Heal
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (1991) TV episode, Played by Philip Praeger
- The Third Floor Flat (1989) TV episode, Played by Jona Jones
- The Adventure of the Clapham Cook (1989) TV episode, Played by Jona Jones / Nicholas Coppin
Police Constable: Who are you?
Hercule Poirot: I am Hercule Poirot. Who are you?
Police Constable: [Calling over his shoulder] Sarge? There's some French gent at the door.
Hercule Poirot: No no no, I am not some French gent, I am some *Belgian* gent.
Police Sergeant: Well well well, if it isn't Mr Poirot.
Hercule Poirot: It is. Is the lady of the house in?
Police Sergeant: The chief inspector's here.
Mrs. Ernestine Todd: [from the window] Mr Poirot!
Hercule Poirot: Ah! Mrs Todd, good morn...
Mrs. Ernestine Todd: I don't know how you have the impertance to show your face here again.
See more »