Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius"
- The Eggpire Strikes Back (2003) TV episode, Played by Paul Greenberg
- Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast (2003) Played by Paul Greenberg
... aka "Jimmy Neutron Adventures" - USA (alternative title)
- Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001) Played by Martin Short
- Jimmy Neutron: Runaway Rocketboy! (1998) Played by Paul Greenberg
Goddard (Jimmy's voice): [after Ooblar pulled a peice off of Goddard; Jimmy speaks through Goddard] Danger! Danger! You have just activated 'Self-Destruct Sequence Alpha'.
Ooblar: That's my bad, back in you go.
[Ooblar puts the piece back]
Goddard (Jimmy's voice): The Self Destruct unit is now engaged!
Ooblar: No, no, no, no, no, I put it back in! Can you understand me?
Goddard (Jimmy's voice): This unit will yeild in a 50 megaton nucular blast in exactly ten seconds.
Ooblar: That's not good!
Goddard (Jimmy's voice): Please vary in a 25 square mile area, thank you and have a nice day.
[Goddard shows Ooblar a timer counting down from ten]
Goddard (Jimmy's voice): Ten... nine...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.