Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andy Dwyer (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 55 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 321 NEW)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Moving Up: Part 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Pratt
- Moving Up: Part 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Pratt
- One in 8,000 (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Pratt
- Flu Season 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Pratt
- Prom (2014) TV episode, Played by Chris Pratt
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Chris Pratt
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
Leslie Knope: Basically, we're being attacked by Godzilla, and to beat Godzilla, we need Mothra. No offense.
Tammy Two: None taken. I'm very flattered. Who's this? Who's this tall drink of water?
Andy Dwyer: Andy.
Tammy Two: Hey, Andy. How's it hanging?
Leslie Knope: Listen, we need to break Ron from her spell! Can't you just move your butt around or wear a dress made out of meat?
Tammy Two: Well, I could do all of these things and half, but that bitch is crazy. When Ron left her and we got together, she threw acid on my foot.
April Ludgate: Ew!
Andy Dwyer: Can we take a peek at it?
Tammy Two: Listen, Tammy One was my Sunday School teacher, too. She can pinpoint your weaknesses and destroy you with just one word. And a jar of acid.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.