Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Matt Hooper (Character)
from Jaws (1975)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- Jaws the Great and Powerful/Old Spock's Off Their Spockers (2013) TV episode, Played by Kirk Thornton
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jaws (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Robot Chicken"
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Candice Bergen/Esther Phillips (1975) TV episode, Played by John Belushi
- Jaws (1975) Played by Richard Dreyfuss (as Hooper)
- Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel (2011) Played by Richard Dreyfuss
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Richard Dreyfuss
- "Rove Live"
- Episode #10.36 (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard Dreyfuss (as Hooper)
- Jaws Special (2005) TV episode, Played by Richard Dreyfuss
Quint: Hooper, what exactly can you do with these things of yours?
Hooper: Well, I think I can pump 20 cc's of strictnine nitrate into him, if I can get close enough.
Quint: Can you get this little needle through his skin?
Hooper: No, I can't do that. But if I can get him close enough to this cage, I think that I can get him in the mouth or the eye...
Brody: That shark will rip that cage to pieces!
Hooper: [shouting] YOU GOT ANY BETTER SUGGESTIONS?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.