Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Stuck on a Ship Situations
- Life is Not Black and White
- Which Type of Horror Movie Villain Scares You Most?
- Innocent Phrases With Sinister Meanings
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Your favorite character from the classic shark film Jaws?...
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Jaws : Drama vs. Adventure vs. Disaster vs. Horror
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
- Keep Calm and Take this Poll!
Matt Hooper (Character)
from Jaws (1975)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 16)|
- Jaws the Great and Powerful/Old Spock's Off Their Spockers (2013) TV episode, Played by Kirk Thornton
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Jaws (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Robot Chicken"
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Candice Bergen/Esther Phillips (1975) TV episode, Played by John Belushi
- Jaws (1975) Played by Richard Dreyfuss (as Hooper)
- Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel (2011) Played by Richard Dreyfuss
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Richard Dreyfuss
- "Rove Live"
- Episode #10.36 (2009) TV episode, Played by Richard Dreyfuss (as Hooper)
- Jaws Special (2005) TV episode, Played by Richard Dreyfuss
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.