Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Kowalski (Character)
from "Funky Cops" (2003)
- "Funky Cops" Played by Andrew Rannells
- Pas de Printemps pour les Rouleaux (2004) TV episode, Played by Andrew Rannells
- Freeze (2004) TV episode, Played by Andrew Rannells
- 22 Minutes Chrono (2004) TV episode, Played by Andrew Rannells
- La Marque du Phoque (2004) TV episode, Played by Andrew Rannells
- Ali Baba et les 40 Showgirls (2004) TV episode, Played by Andrew Rannells
- The Fight for the Fox Box (2003) (TV) Played by Andrew Rannells
... aka "Fox Box Rocks" - USA (alternative title)
Ace Anderson: [in the Funky Cops' office] So you say your name's Meat?
Meat: That's right, detective!
Jack Kowalski: I find that very hard to believe, you know.
Meat: Let me get this straight. You believe me when I tell ya that I live in the future, that I fly around in spaceships, and I was cryogenically frozen for ten years, but you have trouble believing my name is Meat?
Ace Anderson: You expect us to believe *anything* you say, you diaper-wearing, no-neck loudmouth?
Jack Kowalski: If you're really who you say you are, then what's happening next on "Ultimate Muscle"?
Meat: Gee, I thought you'd never ask! Let me start by reminding you where we left off.
["Ultimate Muscle" theme song plays, setting up its premise]
Ace Anderson: [after Meat tells them all about "Ultimate Muscle"] You think we're bozos? Do ya?
Jack Kowalski: What do you take us for? A couple of complete and total idiots?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.