Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Senior Agent (Character)
from "America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back" (1988)
- Room (2015/I) Played by Justin Mader (as FBI Agent)
- "America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back"
... aka "America's Most Wanted" - USA (original title)
... aka "A.M.W." - USA (short title)
- Tobechi Onwuhara (2010) TV episode, Played by David Danello (as FBI Agent) / Karen Garcia (as FBI Agent)
- Leslie Roggie, Bank Robber (????) TV episode, Played by R. Emmett Fitzsimmons (as FBI Senior Agent in Charge)
- "The X-Files"
... aka "The X Files" - Canada (original title)
... aka "X-File" - Japan (English title)
- The Truth: Parts 1 & 2 (2002) TV episode, Played by Patricia Steffy (as FBI Agent)
- Via Negativa (2000) TV episode, Played by Wayne Alexander
- Within (2000) TV episode, Played by Paul Moncrief (as FBI Agent)
- Requiem (2000) TV episode, Played by David C. Fisher (as FBI Agent)
- Orison (2000) TV episode, Played by Rebecca Holland (as FBI Agent)
Senior Agent: Agent Mulder, the Section Chief asked you a question you are going to answer!
Mulder: I can't do that!
Senior Agent: You can and you will!
Mulder: I can't do that sir, because the Section Chief is the man I'm about to name!
[Blevins eyes shoot wide open. All look at him. Skinner looks at Mulder. Mulder sits back in his chair, there, he's done it]
Mulder: [the Cigarette Smoking Man stares, depressed, at a photograph of Samantha and Mulder as kids. He looks out the window just as a shot is fired from across the street]
[Blevins rushes in and shuts the door behind him. There's a man in at his desk on the phone. He hangs up and stands. Blevins rushes to the desk to confront him, he's confronted with a bullet to the chest instead. The shooter puts the gun in Blevins hand after wiping off the fingerprints with a ShamWow cloth and leaves]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.