Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favourite Law Enforcement/ Intelligence Officer in TV (2000-2013)
- You're Stuck in the Modern West
- You're in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale, who is your partner?
- Favorite American TV Antihero?
- TV Small Town LAW
- January 15 is National Hat Day
- Favorite Funny Character on a Drama Series
Raylan Givens (Character)
from "Justified" (2010)
|Photos (See all 277 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- The Promise (2015) TV episode, Played by Timothy Olyphant
- Collateral (2015) TV episode, Played by Timothy Olyphant
- Fugitive Number One (2015) TV episode, Played by Timothy Olyphant
- Trust (2015) TV episode, Played by Timothy Olyphant
- Burned (2015) TV episode, Played by Timothy Olyphant
- Pronto (1997) (TV) Played by James Le Gros (as Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens)
Raylan Givens: Mags' bank accounts have been seized along with her property, but there's still a sizable chunk of money missing.
Boyd Crowder: How sizable, Raylan?
Raylan Givens: Well over $10.
Boyd Crowder: Well now if I found that kind of money, I'd be in Mexico by now.
Raylan Givens: Boyd, I've been to Mexico. I don't think you'd like it.
Boyd Crowder: How so?
Raylan Givens: There's a lot of Mexicans.
Boyd Crowder: Raylan, if a book could only be judged by its cover, you'd be a bestseller.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.