Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Drew Barrymore (Character)
from "Saturday Night Live: Michael J. Fox/Black Crowes (#16.15)" (1991)
|Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Sofía Vergara/One Direction (2012) TV episode, Played by Kristen Wiig
- Katy Perry/Robyn (2011) TV episode, Played by Kristen Wiig
- Steve Martin/Prince (2006) TV episode, Played by Kristen Wiig
- Calista Flockhart/Ricky Martin (2000) TV episode, Played by Rachel Dratch
- Kate Hudson/Radiohead (2000) TV episode, Played by Kate Hudson
- "So Notorious"
- Charitable (2006) TV episode, Played by Kerris Dorsey (as Little Drew Barrymore)
- "Robot Chicken"
- That Hurts Me (2005) TV episode, Played by Amy Smart
- "The View"
- Episode dated 24 March 2004 (2004) TV episode, Played by Leslie Lormann
- Saturday Night Live: The Best of Will Ferrell - Volume 2 (2004) (V) Played by Kate Hudson
Pinhead: America did the right thing giving the call to Ghostface... Of course, I would have called my mom...
[starts to cry]
Pinhead: Today's her birthday!... I love you, Mom!
[shows Drew Barrymore at home making Popcorn. The phone starts to ring]
Drew Barrymore: [picks up the phone] Hello?
Ghostface Killer: I see you making popcorn...
Drew Barrymore: Who is this?
Ghostface Killer: I saw the Charlie's Angels sequel, THAT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP!
Drew Barrymore: I'm hanging up!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.