Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abed Nadir (Character)
from "Community" (2009)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 403 NEW)|
- Basic Sandwich (2014) TV episode, Played by Danny Pudi
- Basic Story (2014) TV episode, Played by Danny Pudi
- G.I. Jeff (2014) TV episode, Played by Danny Pudi
- Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2014) TV episode, Played by Danny Pudi
- VCR Maintenance and Educational Publishing (2014) TV episode, Played by Danny Pudi
- Community: Miracle on Jeff's Street (2013) (TV) Played by Danny Pudi
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Keith Ferguson
- Community: Abed's Master Key (2012) (TV) Played by Danny Pudi
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Save Greendale (2011) TV episode, Played by Danny Pudi
- "Community: Study Break" (2010) TV series Played by Danny Pudi
- "Community: The Spanish Video" (2010) TV series Played by Danny Pudi
- "Community College Chronicles" (2009) TV series Played by Danny Pudi / Sandeep Parikh
Annie Edison: You expect me to watch you do that without telling on you?
Jeff Winger: That's a hard-hitting question, Annie. Are you a reporter?
Annie Edison: No, they've got me editing the crossword because I'm a girl. And because I love crosswords!
Jeff Winger: Well, now you love the streets. You're my ace news hound.
Annie Edison: Ace? You can do that?
Jeff Winger: We can do anything we want. It's Greendale. Now go find me that story.
Abed: This character reboot is really gelling for you, Jeff. That was all classic Hawkeye. Sending soldiers out for liquor. Slyly sidestepping the problematic scrutiny of Annie "Hotlips" Edison. I should build you a still for making Hawkeye martinis.
Jeff Winger: Of all your pop culture fixations, this is one I can work with, Abed.
Abed: Call me Radar?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.