Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Colonel Paul Tibbetts (Character)
from Enola Gay: The Men, the Mission, the Atomic Bomb (1980) (TV)
- Hiroshima (2005) (TV) Played by Ian Shaw
... aka "Hiroshima: BBC History of World War II" - USA (DVD title)
- Hiroshima (1995) (TV) Played by David Gow (as Col. Paul Tibbets)
- Enola Gay: The Men, the Mission, the Atomic Bomb (1980) (TV) Played by Patrick Duffy (as Colonel Paul Tibbets)
- Above and Beyond (1952) Played by Robert Taylor (as Lt. Col. Paul W. Tibbets 509th Composite Group CO)
- The Beginning or the End (1947) Played by Barry Nelson (as Col. Paul Tibbetts Jr.)
Colonel Paul Tibbets: Improperly commandeered an airplane...
Captain Bob Lewis: I was on official business.
Colonel Paul Tibbets: Lost in the middle of a snowstorm...
Captain Bob Lewis: Do you expect me to control the weather?
Colonel Paul Tibbets: Didn't occur to you to use instruments...
Captain Bob Lewis: My compass was out, SIR.
Colonel Paul Tibbets: Set down in the middle of a corn field...
Captain Bob Lewis: It was on the approach to the airport.
Colonel Paul Tibbets: So why didn't you use the airport?
Captain Bob Lewis: Because I was out of gas! It was one gorgeous piece of flying.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.