Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harold Morgan (Character)
from "Ellen" (1994)
... aka "These Friends of Mine" - USA (first season title)
- Vows (1998) TV episode, Played by Steven Gilborn
- Ellen: A Hollywood Tribute: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Steven Gilborn
- The Funeral (1998) TV episode, Played by Steven Gilborn
- Break Up (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Gilborn
- Like a Virgin (1997) TV episode, Played by Steven Gilborn
Ellen: I want to know why. Why you're separating. There's got to be a reason.
Lois Morgan: I know you want some big answer like that I found your father in bed with another woman but it just didn't happen that way.
Harold Morgan: Amen to that. What happened was the other night, we were sitting in the kitchen eating some of your mom's famous broasted chicken and she looked up at me and she said, "What are we going to do for the rest of our lives?" I said, "I don't know." And that was it.
Lois Morgan: We just sort of... fell out of love I guess.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.