Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danielle Van De Kamp (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 326)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- School of Hard Knocks (2011) TV episode, Played by Joy Jorgensen
- The Thing That Counts Is What's Inside (2010) TV episode, Played by Joy Jorgensen
- My Two Young Men (2010) TV episode, Played by Joy Jorgensen
- Kids Ain't Like Everybody Else (2008) TV episode, Played by Joy Jorgensen
- You're Gonna Love Tomorrow (2008) TV episode, Played by Joy Jorgensen
Gabrielle Solis: Hey, Danielle.
Danielle Van De Kamp: Hey, Mrs. Solis.
Gabrielle Solis: Oh, Danielle, remember when you said you wanted to be a model?
Danielle Van De Kamp: You remember that? That was, like, last summer!
Gabrielle Solis: Well, as it turns out, Pershing Modeling Academy has an opening for their summer program. Would you like me to sponsor you?
Danielle Van De Kamp: Would I? Oh my god, that's like one of the best schools in the country! You would do that for me?
Gabrielle Solis: I sure would.
Danielle Van De Kamp: I would so love to go to New York.
Gabrielle Solis: Oh, and I would so love to help you get there.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.