Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Zoey Clemmens (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Zo Long (1992) TV episode, Played by Cecil Hoffman (as A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons)
- Second Time Around (1992) TV episode, Played by Cecil Hoffman (as A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons)
- L.A. Lawless (1992) TV episode, Played by Cecil Hoffman (as A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons)
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Cecil Hoffman (as A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons)
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Cecil Hoffman (as A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons)
[Beginning to make a plea bargain discussion]
Stephen Hygate: We like to throw something new into the mix.
A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons: I won't plead down from felony hit-and-run. That stands.
C. Howard Grady: A felony conviction would destroy me in the business community.
A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons: He left the man to die in the street. What's that do for your in your business community?
Stephen Hygate: Mr. Grady accepts responsibility for the accident, but on the charge of hit-and-run, he's innocent.
A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons: I have an eyewitness that says otherwise. We're due in court.
Stephen Hygate: Mr. Grady is sensitive to the fact that the victim was a homeless person, as he is sensitive to the needs of other homeless community members. This corporation owns the Rio Del Mar Motel in Venice, 48 rooms, due for renovation. Mr. Grady will convert the motel to a shelter facility for the homeless, 400 beds, and the kitchen.
A.D.A. Zoey Clemmons: That's very generous.
Stephen Hygate: And we plead to misdemeanor reckless driving suspended.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.