Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Noah 'Puck' Puckerman (Character)
from "Glee" (2009)
|Photos (See all 46 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 180)|
... aka "Glee: Road to Sectionals" - USA (DVD box title)
- All or Nothing (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Salling
- Wonder-ful (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Salling
- Lights Out (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Salling
- Sweet Dreams (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Salling
- Shooting Star (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Salling
- Glee: The 3D Concert Movie (2011) Played by Mark Salling (as Puck)
... aka "Glee: The Concert" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "Glee: The Concert 3D Movie" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "The X Factor"
- Episode #7.28 (2010) TV episode, Played by Mark Salling (as Puck)
- Glee: Director's Cut Pilot Episode (2009) (V) Played by Mark Salling
... aka "Glee: Limited Edition Director's Cut Pilot Episode" - International (English title) (alternative title)
Will Schuester: Artie, you okay?
Artie Abrams: My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me about this?
Will Schuester: Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?
Brittany Pierce: Definitely. I am so sorry, Artie. I didnt't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when it dropped him off. I'm pretty sure it's a boy.
Noah 'Puck' Puckerman: Umm. Babies don't get dropped off.
Will Schuester: Wait. Brittany have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure.
Brittany Pierce: I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid. It's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.